Makeblock Megapi Shield for 3D Printer V1
Megapi Shield is one of MegaPi's pinboards and is one of the electronic modules of mGiraffe. It is mainly used to connect LCD module, position-limit switch/socket, fan module, LED module, and temperature sensor, etc. Every electronic module has corresponding port on the shield, so it is very convenient for you to connect them.
• Position-limit socket with three directions: X_STOP, Y_STOP, Z_STOP;
• Lowest position-limit socket: Z_MIN;
• Two sockets for fan: FAN1 (uncontrollable), FAN2 (controllable);
• One socket for LED: LED;
• Two sockets for temperature sensor: TO, T1;
• Two sockets for LCD: EXP1, EXP2;
• One socket for serial port expansion: P17; One socket for I2C expansion: P1.
|Product Name||Megapi Shield for 3D Printer|
|Product Dimension||59 x 30mm (Length * Width)|
|Net Weight||15g (0.53 oz)|