Megapi Shield for 3D Printer
Megapi Shield is one of MegaPi's pinboards and is one of the electronic modules of mGiraffe. It is mainly used to connect LCD module, position-limit switch/socket, fan module, LED module, and temperature sensor, etc. Every electronic module has corresponding port on the shield, so it is very convenient for you to connect them.
• Position-limit socket with three directions: X_STOP, Y_STOP, Z_STOP;
• Lowest position-limit socket: Z_MIN;
• Two sockets for fan: FAN1 (uncontrollable), FAN2 (controllable);
• One socket for LED: LED;
• Two sockets for temperature sensor: TO, T1;
• Two sockets for LCD: EXP1, EXP2;
• One socket for serial port expansion: P17; One socket for I2C expansion: P1.
||Megapi Shield for 3D Printer
||59 x 30mm (Length * Width)
||15g (0.53 oz)